Thursday, May 15, 2014

Apr-May 2014: Moon cycle and remedies

This month you can see some order -- I've been able to keep the number of remedies down, and to use them together, upto 5 at a time. I decided that healing them with one remedy at a time would be unnecessary since I already knew the groups that worked for periods of the moon (from the previous 2 years) and that combining them would heal them faster. It has worked so far.

Rhododendron virtually dominates the month as the monsoon tradewinds set in. Pulsatilla is also the star of the group Ranunculaceae. The other dominant plant group is Compositae with multiple remedies (I couldn't pick between them - they were all drawing so strongly), which seems to be key to healing animals up until the full moon. Phytolacca is another really strong remedy.

The surprise was Rumex. I found it on a website for cat deworming and immunity and all the animals love it.

The clarity is probably because it is the Spring and I've given the animals the last 3 moon cycles worth of remedies correctly.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment