Friday, January 3, 2014

All the remedies point to roundworms?

Cars and dogs develop respiratory problems from roundworms. (Just read about it in a worm conspiracy site.;)

It's got something to do with the migration of eggs to larvae from the lungs. That's when they burst the capillaries in the lungs trying to get back to the intestines and it creates the mucus reaction we see as respiratory distress.

I'd like to list the remedies sometime but Merc cor, Terebinth and Mag Mur top the list.

Here's another set that they draw on and off (I still don't know the pattern) which could be related to the lung capillaries destroyed by roundworms:
Aconite, Arnica, Sulphuric acid, Carbo veg, Hamamelis, Secale, Antipyrin.

I think Millefolium is a specific for bleeding in the lungs that I haven't tried yet.

Eucalyptus is another specific for internal bleeding that they're drawing strongly this new moon time.

Eucalyptus:
Hemorrhages internally and locally ( and locally ( Hamam). Typhoid . Symptoms of exhaustion and toxemia. Conditions of the mucous surfaces of the air passages, genito-urinary organs and gastro-intestinal tract. A gastro-intestinal irritant with pain in stomach and upper intestines several hours after eating.
 ----

Roundworms and nose symptoms

Teucrum 50m (Nash at his best is clear):

I have found this remedy one of the best for ascarides. I have noticed that people troubled with ascarides often have a great deal of tickling, tingling, etc., in the nose, which they are frequently rubbing. I have a preparation of the remedy, made on the Santee potentizer, 50m., which does the best of any preparation I ever used.

[Icy had been itching at his nose; Kenchu and Peppy have watery coryza, Pummi has a constantly blocked nose .. What if it's all roundworm related?

And Dumi haunts my thoughts in this regard. When her anus was wide open the day she died, I saw about 20 - 40 worms' heads - I couldn't maker out the kind of worm but maybe the way the roundworms pack the intestines they are responsible for the constipation, difficulty and dryness.]

No comments:

Post a Comment