Thursday, November 21, 2013

Distemper urine and stools

The problem in healing distemper is the alternation of states.

On the 15th, the vet, Dr. Akshay, told me that Roo had had diarrhea for 2 days. The next day I saw she had a big black hard stool. The day after when I picked her up she was having a pappy stool for a day and then a hard stool the next and watery diarrhea for 2 days since.

This may be one of the reasons Tellurium is helping - it had this kind of alternating stools.

The other reason may be because it heals an excess of high colored urine. This probably leads to the dehydration of brain and body tissues - all the necessary salts leak out. Probably why they have malnutrition and chorea being unable to retain what their body needs.

I've read about the other reasons which i'll put down if I find them healing. She hasn't peed this morning but there's no telling when shell have another attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment