This is the only explanation I can find why they worked:
- Parotidinum, Thyroidinum, Sepia, Seratonin and Melatonin are all remedies that work on glands responsible for immunity.
- Apis works on inflammation and hardening of glands.
- Hekla lava is for stony hard glands and sudden eruption of suppressed miasm.
- Carcinosin is a combination of all 4 miasms and a dewormer.
- Arnica and Pulsatilla for circulation.
To reduce inflammations, which I presume happen before a thunderstorm or around a Full Moon, one would need a soup of healthy hormones. The hardened glands can't produce that. In allopathic (gross/pills) doses the amount of hormones needed would increase to dangerous toxic levels - it is hopeless unless its homeopathic.
Around a New Moon and after thunderstorms, rains or monsoons, the inflammation dies down leaving calcification or hardening tissue and poor circulation for the body to deal with. This is the process of disease.
I think Cancer especially is just this process of repeated inflammation and hardening. The other ways to die are through atrophy of important organs and tissues, but Cancer has a dynamic characteristic all of its own.
April Adams puts together a list of Canine Cancer symptoms that you can look for (with my remedies for it in brackets):
- Respiratory Problems- Chronic coughing, sneezing, gagging, hacking. (scilla mar, rhod)
- Unwillingness to Exercise- Lameness, fatigue, lethargy. (bellis per, arn)
- Decreased Appetite- Not eating things they used to love. (tarax, hydras)
- Weight Loss- Unexplained weight loss. (?)
- Skin Discolorations- Any unusual marks or masses on the skin. (?)
- Lumps or Swelling- In lymph nodes, testicles, abdomen or other areas. (?)
- Sores- Unusually long healing time. (?)