Friday, September 28, 2012

Antipyrene and Bacillinum

Last night an old friend of mine called about her old cat having trouble evacuating (the vet said it was a fistula) and I recommended Injury Pills, Arnica 200, Carcinosin 1M and 30. She gave it a night and morning session of 15 mins combined reiki-homeopathy.

This morning she says the cat is jumping around like a kitten again. It was probably just in pain, the poor thing.:) I warned her that Carcinosin takes absolutely months and not to expect too much too soon, but she was so happy I doubt if she listened.

---------
I just read up on Antipyrine last night and I was surprised to discover it was a coal-tar derivative and worked on the tubercular miasm's blood affectations. It was only by chance I'd run across its recommendation in 'Select your Remedy' but since it stuck in my head I experimented with a vial I had from the past. I'm sure I mistook it for Pyrogen, which is for septic states!:)

It drew so much energy I got curious and checked. Here it is - Antipyrinum. I do have a dog with that Cheyne-Stokes respiration in wet weather, and two that are draw a lot of Bacillinum, so maybe that's how it draws so much energy.

I think the combination of Bacillinum-Antipyrinum works well for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment