Thursday, September 6, 2012

10M for All

I have been noticing for the past few months that the potency that seems to work on all the dogs with Reiki is 10M - Carcinosin, Bacillinum, Hekla Lava, Hippozaenium ... I'm wondering if that's the potency that dogs prefer or if that's related to the place I live in and the sick, persecuting atmosphere that pervails in Bangalore regarding dogs.


Dog needs by breed (indian)


All tiger-stripped dogs need Thuja. All trembling dogs as well - there must be a connection between tremours and tumours.
All fluffy and hairy dogs need bacillinum.
Lean bright-reddish brown dogs need Syphillinum.
I have to conclude from my limitef experience to my limited inference that local preferences and human breeding attempts have locked disease into their systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment