Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hekla Lava-Carcinosin combo and Immunity

I just read about a dog who had bone cancer and was surviving 2 yrs with a Sulphur-Hekla Lava-Carcinosin combo. How I wish I had used this combo 2 yrs ago.

You don't even need to know the dog has cancer to use Carcinosin. You can just use it as a good dewormer, imo. I don't know much about bones, and if you feel the same, here's a good site to read about them.

For that matter, I don't know much about cancer either, so this is a good veterinary article here by Joe Demers to brush up on a protocol to treat it with homeopathy (he sensibly recommends Car 200 with Hekla Lava 200, nothing else - Arnica for trauma and Phosphorus for bleeding) in LM (liquid doses) alternating weekly. He discusses, as I believe, that it is a systemic disease,'an immune system disease,' and appears to be a very enlightened vet with several holistic suggestions including Reiki.

I'll keep adding to this as I read more about immunity, Hekla-Carcin combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment