Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dewey's and Choudhury's Anti-cancer Remedies

I want to go through a bunch of homeopathic remedies to look for those that may be useful to dogs. My current obsessions are with worms, cancer, (worms + cancer ;), spine and bone remedies.

I have a good reason, personally, for this focus - Carcinosin and Hekla Lava. Both of them react along the spine, the chronic backache that I'd been unconscious of for over 20 yrs (imagine that - we carry a threshold of pain as normal!) has vanished. I've been shedding worms like never before and I've got a tendency to cancer - both diabetes and tuberculosis - in my family history. For the dogs, though I'm hoping they'll drop their worms more visibly, the blackened skin indicates cancer and they're all better since Carcinosin and Hekla Lava (in the last two days especially).

I'm keeping both these lists I found in Merrilyn's Blog, because each only mentions one of my two favorites. I'm going to work with eliminating the rest so I'll have a smaller handful to work with. Some of them I don't have and they go out on a strikethrough now. The eliminated I'll grey out (distance-healing).

Recommendations in ‘Practical Homeopathic Therapeutics”, by W.A.Dewey:
Arsenicum, Calcarea fluor., Carbo an., Conium, and Hydrastis.
However, he also includes Baryta carb., Baryta iod., Bromine, Carbo veg., Carbolic acid, Cicuta, Cedron, Cundurango, Cuprum, Hekla lava, Iodine, Kali sulph., Lapis alb., Morphine, Phosphorous, Phytolacca, Plumbum, Radium, Silicea, and Thuja.

A Grade Anti Cancer Homeopathics which Dr Harimohan Choudhury lists are:  Argentum. n., Arsenicum. alb., Arsenicum. iod., Asafoetida., Aurum. met., Aurum. mur. nat., Bismuth., Bromine., Calc. ars., Carb.ac., Carbo. an., Carcinosin, Card. m., Carb. sulph., Carb. veg., Chelidonium.,  Cholesterinum, Cinnamonium, Condu., Conium., Echinacea, Hoang-n., Hydrastis, Iodine, Iscador, Kreosote, Lachesis, Lapis alb., Lycopodium, Mag. m., Medo, Mercurius. s., Nitric . acid  Ornithog., Phosphorous., Phytolacca.,  Rad. br., Scirrhinum., Sempervinum, Secale. c., Silicea, Stron. c., Syph., Tarentula Hisp.,., Thuja., Thapsi., Visc. alb., X-Ray
The B Grade Anti Cancer are:  Aconite r., Alumn., Apis., Ambra, Anthrac, Ant. chlorid, Arg. m., Aster. Aur. ars., Aur. mur., Bufo., Cadmium., Calcarea. carb., Calc. s., China.., Cist. c., Cleam., Crot.h., fuligo lign., Galium., Geran. m., Graphites., Hammamelis., Ignatia., Iris. v., Kali c., Kali. ars., Kali. bi., Kali. iod., Kali. chl., Kali. cy., Kali. p., Kali. s., Morph., Murex, Muri ac., Merc, iod. fl., Mat.c., Mat. cacodylate., Nat. m., Plumbum. iod., Psorin., Rab.b., Rubi., Ruta., Scrofularia., Sepia, Spongia., Staphisagria., Sulphur., Zincum.

No comments:

Post a Comment